Thank you Hague For UKs Next War!

UK warplanes will start to Bomb Libyan targets in the next 24-48 hours, hoping that it will hasten the NEXT regime change!

From my understanding the last time i looked the people of Benghazi had Giant posters asking for zero outside interference!

shame The government had a hard time sending help to the People of Egypt or Bahrain,!

A SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE WAY TO STOP THE BLOOD SHED IF THAT IS WHAT YOU RELAY WANTED = SEND ONE SMART BOMB TO GHADAFI AND THE NEXT TO HIS SON!

SIMPLE!

(expect petrol to rise over the next few weeks)

That was going to happen regardless.

As for Lybia echoes of Iraq anyone...

yes regime change for the people who are not in line with the "Bigger idea" ( iraq- afaganistan - iran - Libya )

and a helping hand to those who sit up and pay attention to our orders - ( House of Saud - Mubarak etc )

As for Lybia echoes of Iraq anyone...

Of Iraq in 1991, yes. There uprisings against Saddam that we should have supported and didn't; that mistake gave him an extra 12 years in power to retrench, and then we went in without the support of the locals and look at the mess we're in.

If we give the Libyan rebels a helping hand, with the support of the Arab world to do it, there is every chance that Gaddafi can be removed without an ugly invasion.

Of Iraq in 1991, yes. There uprisings against Saddam that we should have supported and didn't; that mistake gave him an extra 12 years in power to retrench, and then we went in without the support of the locals and look at the mess we're in.

If we give the Libyan rebels a helping hand, with the support of the Arab world to do it, there is every chance that Gaddafi can be removed without an ugly invasion.

support of the Arabs?

the last time i looked all the western backed Dictators looked a bit on Edge!

may be you should re-pharase and instead of saying arab world say our arab dictators!?

but hey what the hell lets please have yet another war! after this we only have Iran / Syria left!

They all supported the UN resolution, and a fair few of them will be joining the armed effort - if there is to be one.

so please repeat after me

"majority of our " arab Dictators support our Decision to Bomb another arab Country!

please DO NOT USE THE WORD ARAB WORLD as you sound like the BBC!

Archived