Thank you Hague For UKs Next War!

so please repeat after me

"majority of our " arab Dictators support our Decision to Bomb another arab Country!

please DO NOT USE THE WORD ARAB WORLD as you sound like the BBC!

So please explain what you want.

Do you want Gaddafi to slaughter the rebellion?

I support western intervention. Libyans have spouted a load of contradiction, no western interference, but a no fly zone is OK. More recently there have been cries of "why is the west watching us suffer?"

As long as the west breaks Gaddafi then withdraws to allow their state to take its own course then it's perfectly ethical. Hand wringing pathetically while one of the worlds top tyrants crushes a grass roots rebellion is terrible. At least our government is not doing that and no I've never voted Tory and never will so am not some Cameron lover.

Canada is sending six fighter jets to fly alongside British, French and American aircraft. Allegedly.

The UN resolution specifically forbids troops on Libyan territory, and plans for a partition are afoot.

I wonder whose partition will have the most oil?

This is terrible news. No doubt the US will be expected to be the main player. American lives put at risk, millions spent on yet another war to participate in regime change while the government are busily slashing all kinds of domestic programs to close the deficit.

All this to save a bunch of Arabs who hate us anyway and were cheering and clapping when the Lockerbie bomber was released.

It's enough to make yer puke !!

This is terrible news. No doubt the US will be expected to be the main player. American lives put at risk, millions spent on yet another war to participate in regime change while the government are busily slashing all kinds of domestic programs to close the deficit.

All this to save a bunch of Arabs who hate us anyway and were cheering and clapping when the Lockerbie bomber was released.

It's enough to make yer puke !!

I think your right, maybe we should just sit back and watch the inevetible retribution and genocide daffi dishes out and say," let that be a lesson ", this is what happens when we don't get involved.,It seems all over that region N africa and the middle east( not forgeting iran) its a matter of sunni Vs shiite anyway

Canada is sending six fighter jets to fly alongside British, French and American aircraft. Allegedly.

The UN resolution specifically forbids troops on Libyan territory, and plans for a partition are afoot.

speaking of oil...I wonder why all the bric countrys abstained:suspect:

B .brazil

R.russia

I. india

C.china

and as usual the bankrupt west does the dirty work and paves the way for the "brics" the new world order?:hihi:

according to a news report iv just watched, the no-fly zone enforcers will be uk,italy & arab nations

Archived