Thank you Hague For UKs Next War!

So what happens if Gaddhaffi's forces pull back from around the 'rebel-occupied' cities, stop firing into them and (effectively) impose a siege?

If the 'rebels' come out of the cities and try to break the blockade or simply try to attack Gaddhaffi's forces (who will no longer be threatening the civilians in the cities) will NATO air Forces still be authorised to attack them under the terms of the UN resolution?

How many pages of ifs and buts do you want do you want? I'm certainly not going down that road, the coalition are doing what the UN has decreed and the Arab league have sanctioed.

• 6 months later...
UK warplanes will start to Bomb Libyan targets in the next 24-48 hours, hoping that it will hasten the NEXT regime change!

From my understanding the last time i looked the people of Benghazi had Giant posters asking for zero outside interference!

shame The government had a hard time sending help to the People of Egypt or Bahrain,!

A SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE WAY TO STOP THE BLOOD SHED IF THAT IS WHAT YOU RELAY WANTED = SEND ONE SMART BOMB TO GHADAFI AND THE NEXT TO HIS SON!

SIMPLE!

(expect petrol to rise over the next few weeks)

WHERE next? my money is on Iran within 5 years. Oh to be 21 again.

Archived