WORKERS !! - keep the noise down, some of us are trying to sleep

I don't go to bed until about 4am or 5am, yet my neighbours are clattering around at 7am, banging doors and the hairdyers are going.

Normally I go back to sleep when these ignorant pigs have cleared off, but not this time - oh no!!! they have decided to have a new kitchen, and as such I now have noisey workers with drills and hammers banging and making lots of noise.

These same neighbours are the ones who are forever ringing 101 to complain,and as such I am forever getting the noise nusaince team knockng on my door at any time up to 2am on a weekday. I am not stopping these people from going to work, as far as I am concerned they can work 24 hours a day of that is what turns them on.

They complain when my friends come round (yes I have friends) and doors banging. Yes the doors bang, who are they supposed to come in and out of the house without opening a door?

But what I object to is the shear ignorance of people in work, who after 7am feel free to make as much noise as possible, it is not right.

How am I supposed to function on 2 hours sleep, if I am ging to be woken up from 7am by my neighbours and also these ignorant workmen?

I don't go to bed until about 4am or 5am, yet my neighbours are clattering around at 7am, banging doors and the hairdyers are going.

Normally I go back to sleep when these ignorant pigs have cleared off, but not this time - oh no!!! they have decided to have a new kitchen, and as such I now have noisey workers with drills and hammers banging and making lots of noise.

These same neighbours are the ones who are forever ringing 101 to complain,and as such I am forever getting the noise nusaince team knockng on my door at any time up to 2am on a weekday. I am not stopping these people from going to work, as far as I am concerned they can work 24 hours a day of that is what turns them on.

They complain when my friends come round (yes I have friends) and doors banging. Yes the doors bang, who are they supposed to come in and out of the house without opening a door?

But what I object to is the shear ignorance of people in work, who after 7am feel free to make as much noise as possible, it is not right.

How am I supposed to function on 2 hours sleep, if I am ging to be woken up from 7am by my neighbours and also these ignorant workmen?

Take loads of Paracetomol, you will sleep for ever.:clap:

Archived