WORKERS !! - keep the noise down, some of us are trying to sleep

It is more than oblivious, that the OP is being discriminated by choice of life style. I suggest that a visit to the CAB or even a solicitor, legal aid must surely pay for cases like these, and demand compensation for this horrendous ordeal.

Its July and the sun is already up and its too hot to sleep after you have just finished your 12hr night shift, you’re just nodding off when someone thinks it’s a got idea to cut the grass at 9am …….. Oh happy says. :rolleyes:

Yeh, thats probably someone out earning a living or perhaps the council cutting the grass(ha-ha) for the 1st and only time in a year,

Or even a neighbour having his 1st day off work in ages but catching up on some much needed gardening while the weathers nice.:huh:

Get a job???? what the ???? :loopy::loopy::loopy: you bunch of looneys :rant:

I can't get a job, well let me explain.

1) I need to get my weed and smoke that - takes time

2) I need to go to weatherspoons, drink cheap larger, stand outside the pub steps and swear loudly within earshot of small children

3) I don't get to bed until 4am, and that is because my friends come in and out at all hours of the night, talk loudly, slam the doors and drive around inainly all all hours of the nights in Ford Focus's with loud exhausts

4) I am pestered by the 101 mob, who knock on my door telling me to not make so much noise

5) I need to spend hours standing at my window, gawping at passers by

So tell me, how am I supposed to get a job, there are not enough hours in a day

Get a job???? what the ???? :loopy::loopy::loopy: you bunch of looneys :rant:

I can't get a job, well let me explain.

1) I need to get my weed and smoke that - takes time

2) I need to go to weatherspoons, drink cheap larger, stand outside the pub steps and swear loudly within earshot of small children

3) I don't get to bed until 4am, and that is because my friends come in and out at all hours of the night, talk loudly, slam the doors and drive around inainly all all hours of the nights in Ford Focus's with loud exhausts

4) I am pestered by the 101 mob, who knock on my door telling me to not make so much noise

5) I need to spend hours standing at my window, gawping at passers by

So tell me, how am I supposed to get a job, there are not enough hours in a day

Given your lifestyle, there is only one job that you are qualified and experienced enough to do....

Have you ever considered becoming an MP?

Archived