WORKERS !! - keep the noise down, some of us are trying to sleep

Get a job???? what the ???? :loopy::loopy::loopy: you bunch of looneys :rant:

I can't get a job, well let me explain.

1) I need to get my weed and smoke that - takes time

2) I need to go to weatherspoons, drink cheap larger, stand outside the pub steps and swear loudly within earshot of small children

3) I don't get to bed until 4am, and that is because my friends come in and out at all hours of the night, talk loudly, slam the doors and drive around inainly all all hours of the nights in Ford Focus's with loud exhausts

4) I am pestered by the 101 mob, who knock on my door telling me to not make so much noise

5) I need to spend hours standing at my window, gawping at passers by

So tell me, how am I supposed to get a job, there are not enough hours in a day

The sad thing is that there are actually so many people like this...

Love the thread

Love the people who are too stupid to take the thread for what it is shouting at the OP to get a job, during normal working hours too

Mind you...I did overhear a right argument yesterday morning, a lad proudly telling his GF that his interview was "for full time work and all!" - as he beamed, proud of his possible prospects of employment she replied

"You an me wun be torkin if you go an do dat, worram arseposta do stuck in't'aahse bar misen all day, I'm noravvindat"

Yeh, thats probably someone out earning a living or perhaps the council cutting the grass(ha-ha) for the 1st and only time in a year,

Or even a neighbour having his 1st day off work in ages but catching up on some much needed gardening while the weathers nice.:huh:

Thankfully you are not my neighbour because you are the one that’s loopy, would I cut my grass while my neighbours curtains were closed …… no.

Would I rev my car engine or allow my son to tinker with his motorbike while next doors curtains were closed ……….. No.

Its what’s called being neighbourly.

Lad on dole, know how you feel. Ithink a low class hooker has moved into my block, she works 20 hours a day, with constant noises of shoes,boots, bare feet and high heels are recorded on my stairway. No thought for the neibours, not even a quickie!

Love the thread

Love the people who are too stupid to take the thread for what it is shouting at the OP to get a job, during normal working hours too

Mind you...I did overhear a right argument yesterday morning, a lad proudly telling his GF that his interview was "for full time work and all!" - as he beamed, proud of his possible prospects of employment she replied

"You an me wun be torkin if you go an do dat, worram arseposta do stuck in't'aahse bar misen all day, I'm noravvindat"

You should have got her number for lad on the dole. He could have knocked her up, then he could be living in a house instead of a flat. It would be better for him, and his neighbours. Lad on dole could get more benefits and could order his new wench to do the washing etc. so she doesn't get bored all day being on her own.

Archived