Cheap things to do on a Sunday

leggy_lydz

Is it for yourself or do you have children?I can recommend Clifton park at Rotherham if you have kids.free museum,play area,sandpit ect.there is a small fair type thing and the rides are about 50p but there is only a few.if you go when it's warm there is a water slash area with jets,fountains,paddling pools and different water features.great day out

Totally agree, i went today with the kids. ive not been for a couple of years, last time i went it was old scruffy and not really all that pleasent. i cant believe the transformation, a massive play area for the children which caters for all ages. Its all new and clean, the parking is very cheap (£1 for 3hrs) the museum is free and the fun fair rides are also cheap (60p!) and the 18hole crazy golf coming this summer looks awesome! add in the splash area, cafe and the space to kick a ball as far as you can without spoiling someones picnic and it makes for a great cheap day out. I was, as you've probably guessed, very impressed!

Archived