Feed back on my website please?

Morning all, I have just started a business making silver imprint jewellery and got a basic website which I constructed myself. I tried to get plenty of information into the 5 pages I'm limited to, but would be grateful for some constructive feedback on it. I can buy extra pages if needed.

I am thinking of approaching Childrens nurseries (have already asked my daughters nursery and waiting for a response) baby groups and also vets if I could advertise with a small a4 size poster. Does anyone have any other suggestions of where this business could benefit from being advertised?

The site is http://www.printscharming-online.com

Many thanks

Looks ok to me after a quick glance. Perhaps demonstrate the uniquness of the jewellery a little more obviously? You can develop it over time or even get your own hosting sorted out and expand it that way. Are you on Facebook and Twitter?

Hi, I thought your web page came across as professional, modern, caring and thoughtful. I would like to see a few more examples of what you can do, I know it's tailored to what each person wishes, but I do believe people like to see more examples, I do.

p.s I tried Twitter, I didn't have a clue how to work it! hope you have more luck.

Thanks February. My plan is to put a picture on of each charm as I make them, as yet I have only made the 2 in the pics (mine and my hubbys). I have had 3 orders so will be putting the pics of them on when I make them. Due to the cost of materials and each item being bespoke I can't make up items just as examples unfortunately. It's going to be a slow job building the gallery but I'll het there eventually. :-)

Yes I have a facebook page for it but not twitter. There is a button on the first page of the website to link to the facebook page. Do you think I should try twitter too? I've never used it. Thanks for your reply

I am a big Twitter fan. I do workshops on how to use it. get yourself a Twitter account and then some tips on what to do.

The website is good, nicely laid out an navigable. Can't see that the page limit is a problem for you, it works well as it is. I'm not a big fan of the purple personally but that's really just taste! ;)

The one thing I would recommend is that you get better photographs of your products in the gallery. The photos you're currently using have quite a bit of glare on the metal that obscures some of the detail, and they would look more professional centred and square to the borders of the image.

Otherwise, good work!

Archived