Feed back on my website please?

Thanks for all the feedback. Unfortunately I have to build my gallery as I go along. My business is just over 2 weeks old so didn't have many pics to put on. I have had a few orders so will be updating as I make each item.

I'd be very interested in a different way of hosting my website, and also if I could get it so I appear on google searches.

As long as I can edit it easily for adding pics and special offers etc...

Thanks again :-)

Nice site, could do with some bigger photos and some more mounting options like frames, cards, boxes, glass and wood bases.

You could do with an upload facility so people can send you their images or an email link for sending attachments.

Marketing your site should be easy by seeing people like Boots who prepare the bounty packs etc.

We had some clay ones done at the nursery. They are great but very fragile. Best of luck, great idea!

Nice site, could do with some bigger photos and some more mounting options like frames, cards, boxes, glass and wood bases.

You could do with an upload facility so people can send you their images or an email link for sending attachments.

Marketing your site should be easy by seeing people like Boots who prepare the bounty packs etc.

We had some clay ones done at the nursery. They are great but very fragile. Best of luck, great idea!

Thanks for the feedback. There aren't really any other mounting options as the charms are so small. They are only really suitable as jewellery or keyrings. The large size is still only 4cm.

I am looking into better web hosting at the moment.

Thanks again

I have a spreadsheet which contains around 100 web addresses for mother and baby/toddler websites, including forums/community sites. Happy to email it to you if it can be of use. PM me your email address.

Your website is a vistaprint site so you can't actually host it anywhere else. You are in effect, renting the pages from them for a monthly amount. With vistaprint you are buying a rental website package which is hosted on vistaprint servers.

When you buy just web hosting, you are paying to rent server space where you can then upload your own website i.e. one you own outright. This is the most ideal and more common way of owning a website for a business. Full ownership and control not to mention, least restriction.

Currently, your domain name is also registered to Vistaprint and not yourself. I dont suppose you can transfer this from their name to yours can you? How does it work when you want to move awya from them with your domain name and use it to point to a website of your own one day? Is there a transfer fee? Is it quick to transfer away?

Anyway, I would say stay with what you have for now and invest in a decent website of your own once you feel it's worth doing.

One thing to mention, your domain is a.com and your hosting server is based in the Netherlands so you need to make sure you have set your geographical location to UK in Google Webmaster Tools.

Archived