Lived one of my worst nightmares today

If I was in your position, and worrying that much about them both when they go out, I'd have a house rule that they had be back in by midnight and still relatively compos mentis.

Sounds harsh when they're the age they are, but I couldn't cope with the worry and I certainly wouldn't want to be losing sleep over my adult children.

Seen as clubs done even ipen untill 11 that wouldnt work. Its better for them to be able to come home when they want so they can stick with friends and enjoy their night.

Its not worth worrying about because its done now and hes back home. If he cant even remember anything then he must have been wasted so its likely he will have done something like spill his drink on someone or knock into the wrong person, these things happen.

Seen as clubs done even ipen untill 11 that wouldnt work. Its better for them to be able to come home when they want so they can stick with friends and enjoy their night.

Even if that means their mum is waiting up half the night sick with worry? I'm not sure I'd enjoy my night out under those circumstances.

We reported it to the police, they are going to contact Climax nightclub to see if there was any trouble inside or outside last night, they are also going to check their CCTV footage, he's never been there before it's apparently mainly full of students, the police think he might have had his drink spiked due to him never having been in bother before, 3 of his mates who were with him in the club last saw him on dance floor & he was a bit tipsy but not drunk. 1 of them could hardly walk today & didn't get up till 5pm because he felt drowsy, he asked the others if anyone had put anything in his drink that was before he contacted my son & found out he had been hit.

Incidentally a taxi driver found my sons phone this morning while he was cleaning his car

We reported it to the police, they are going to contact Climax nightclub to see if there was any trouble inside or outside last night, they are also going to check their CCTV footage, he's never been there before it's apparently mainly full of students, the police think he might have had his drink spiked due to him never having been in bother before, 3 of his mates who were with him in the club last saw him on dance floor & he was a bit tipsy but not drunk. 1 of them could hardly walk today & didn't get up till 5pm because he felt drowsy, he asked the others if anyone had put anything in his drink that was before he contacted my son & found out he had been hit.

Incidentally a taxi driver found my sons phone this morning while he was cleaning his car

Does your son think he lost his phone on the way to the club or after?

Does your son think he lost his phone on the way to the club or after?

I was so upset this morning I just assumed he had been robbed of his phone

he lost is phone when he first went out.

His mates were trying to get in touch with him when he lost them, maybe if he had not lost his phone nothing might have happened to him & he would have been coming home with a group of friends.

He's starting to remember some of the night. He knows he went to a cash machine & drew out £100 but this morning he had a tiny screwed up £20 note in his back pocket, he also remembers passing the bus depot near east bank rd but doesn't know if he was walking or in a cab

I was thinking that because there is no taxi driver going to allow someone covered in blood get in their cab.

If he left it in the taxi after the club it could mean that the lad was beaten up on his own doorstep. But then the taxi driver could have seen someone or something couldn't he? It's frightening to think that such a terrible thing could happen within the sight of safety.

I was thinking that because there is no taxi driver going to allow someone covered in blood get in their cab.

I've contacted a few taxi firms to see if anyone picked him up around Climax but they all said the same, they would not have taken him with blood all over him

Archived