The "supermoon".

who decided to merge this new thread about a triple conjunction of planets, with a two-year old thread about the moon? not even slightly related and completely confusing. 3/10 would not recommend

who decided to merge this new thread about a triple conjunction of planets, with a two-year old thread about the moon? not even slightly related and completely confusing. 3/10 would not recommend

Totally agree, two completely different subjects. :(

Make that 4/11. I'm sooo confused.

But to clarify, I was looking at the Supermoon as I rode back over the Snake Pass late Saturday night. But I haven't seen the alignment of planets. It's cold out tonight and I've probably missed it anyway.

You'd give it as much as 3/10?

Someone with the merge buttons been on the scrumpy I reckon...

Well it was a bit of a wash out here thanks to a thin veil of cloud on the horizon. Thought I might get a chance yesterday but the monsoon has finally arrived here. Here's to some more astronomy next March when the rain stops.

Oh and thanks to the superstar who merged the thread with an old one about the moon.

Completely understandable. After all, planets, moons, stars, helicopters...all fings what's in the sky innit?....:loopy:

Archived