What does it take to make the police attend?

If they aren’t happy with the food or service shouldn`t they pay a reduced fee.

I really think that they were professional scammers who eat for free. They did not appear to be nervous or put out in any way by what they did. They seemed to take it in their stride in a matter of fact way. The waiter was unable to do anything. He could not have touched them or it would have been assault. The couple knew that the police would not attend.

I really think that they were professional scammers who eat for free. They did not appear to be nervous or put out in any way by what they did. They seemed to take it in their stride in a matter of fact way. The waiter was unable to do anything. He could not have touched them or it would have been assault. The couple knew that the police would not attend.

I witnessed a scam when two vegetarians ( allegedly) refused to pay for their meal because they said that meat stock had been used in making it ……….. Strange how they didn’t complain until they had finished the lot.

So your answer is that we are living in a nation fit for scammers?

I think people should do all they can so they don't get scammed. And how many times has this happened to this particular restaurant ?

I agree. If they had a genuine problem with the food they should have discussed it with the waiter and given him the chance to put it right. They had no intention of paying, or they wouldn't have just got up and left.

I agree. If they had a genuine problem with the food they should have discussed it with the waiter and given him the chance to put it right. They had no intention of paying, or they wouldn't have just got up and left.

The food is always good. The couple were scammers....no doubt.

Archived