Israel threatens 'military action' against Iran if it disobeys sanctions

Israel will get away with anything as long as the jewish lobby rule the roost in the US.Veto after veto is used by the US to thwart the united nations security council,thats why I always laugh when I hear the poor jews dont rule anyone.:)

And what makes you think Israel's nuclear arsenal (the one that may or may not exist) isn't pointing at all Arab states?

x

Absolutely.

You asked why they were threatening Iran and not Syria. Nobody said they were justified in doing so.

Ok, fair enough.

Interesting article:

Recommending that the US should lead a military strike against Iran if the decision was taken, Netanyahu said: "This is not just our problem. This is the problem of Europe, and the United States".

No Mr Netanyahu, it is only Israel's problem. Not the US' problem and certainly not the UK's.

Please, cease your demands that the UK and US fight more of your battles in the Middle East. We're nearly skint as a country yet we're still fighting the Iraqis on your behalf.

Your already have the best-equipped army in the Middle East which seems to do little more than commit murderous rampages on Arab civilian villages every few years. Send them to die on your behalf instead.

Yours Truly

x

so you have nothing to say on netanyahu's ramblings and why he is calling for us to do his dirty work ? or i forget we are all goyim :roll:

I have plenty I'd like to say but little inclination to get into it at this time of night. Israel is not whiter than white by any standard but compared to the mentalism borne of Iran it's abastion of integrity and decency.

I have plenty I'd like to say but little inclination to get into it at this time of night. Israel is not whiter than white by any standard but compared to the mentalism borne of Iran it's abastion of integrity and decency.

I actually felt sick when I read that :(

Archived