Unofficial S.F Foodie meet. April 4th @ 8pm. Rowsha (Lebanese) Walkley.

sTaGeWaLkEr

As thread title.

Sorry about the delay this time chaps, had some stuff to deal with on a personal level.

The owner tells me that their website is undergoing maintenance and is therefore currently unavailable, but he's pointed me in the direction of an online menu that will essentially do the same job.

Menu here: http://www.just-eat.co.uk/restaurants-rowsha/menu

Address details and a few reviews here: http://www.sheffieldrestaurant.co.uk/restaurants/Walkley/Rowsha/reviews/

As usual, register your interest here and I'll finalise the details closer to the date. And again, as usual, everyone's welcome - new faces and old. :)

Definites:

Stagey +1

Ednakrabappe

KTHFB +1

Rad

Hennypenny

Meri

Maybe's:

Agent Orange

thanks for the heads up stagey....im sorry but i cant make it :(

wedding season has started in earnest now and im chained to my sewing machine, steamer, and computer until september now.

most people get a christmas rush...not me, its march to december! :o

x

I will ask hennypenny if she would like to go to this foodie meet with me, as Ive never been to one before.

Okay, no problem. Just keep me posted.

I'd love to come Stagey. Put me down as a 99% definite. It's somewhere I've wanted to try for a while.

Super!

It's been yonks since I last saw you!

I'm there (and it's in my calendar. If anything like the Lebanese I've had before it will be gorgeous!

This calendar thing appears to be working very well. ;)

I always get Lebanese and Lesbian mixed up. Your sentence takes on an entirely different meaning with the latter.

Hmm. Crashing on. Family forum and all that...:help:

I'm sorry but i cant make it :(

All work and no play could potentially make Sophie a very dull girl?

Go on, come. You know you want to! :heyhey:

That said, if you absolutely can't then I understand. x

I might be a possible. It's the day before my birthday so it might be a fitting tribute lol.

Only if we can give ya the bumps! 22 is it? Though with my back we'd better make sure there's a couple of strong lads about. ;)

Archived