Unofficial S.F Foodie meet. April 4th @ 8pm. Rowsha (Lebanese) Walkley.

sTaGeWaLkEr

Rats. In fact, RATS! I knew there was a reason I hadn't replied on the thread - it's cos I'm booked into the theatre on the same night.

So, unless you guys can suddenly make another eve (Tues, anyone?!) then I'm off the list. So sorry, because I was really looking forward to checking out the restaurant as it looks right up my street (so to speak).

Uh. :rant:

Rats. In fact, RATS! I knew there was a reason I hadn't replied on the thread - it's cos I'm booked into the theatre on the same night.

So, unless you guys can suddenly make another eve (Tues, anyone?!) then I'm off the list. So sorry, because I was really looking forward to checking out the restaurant as it looks right up my street (so to speak).

Uh. :rant:

Hi SHSheff. :wave:

I'm really sorry that you can't make it, but thanks for letting me know.

I know a couple of people that have arranged things around this meet, so I'm afraid rearranging at such short notice isn't really an option. But maybe next time... :)

I'm working on getting that soda bread recipe to you btw. Just contacted K and asked for it. x

I know a couple of people that have arranged things around this meet, so I'm afraid rearranging at such short notice isn't really an option.

I know. I was only (half) joking :)

I'm working on getting that soda bread recipe to you btw. Just contacted K and asked for it. x

Thanks!

Archived