Unofficial S.F Foodie meet. April 4th @ 8pm. Rowsha (Lebanese) Walkley.

sTaGeWaLkEr

Really looking forward to this :) is it on the main road Stagey?

K is off to Houston tomorrow on business so I'm bringing a friend - and we're both looking forward to it. :)

I normally test places out before I do a foodie meet but I've not had chance this time, so to be honest I've no idea about the location - I'm relying on Sat Nav to get me there - as always.

Here is the address and telephone number in case you need them:

288 S Rd

Sheffield, South Yorkshire S6 3TE

0114 233 1166

See you tomorrow.

:)

Note to diners:

I've just spoken to the owner who's told me there was a problem with the card machine last night. He's organised an engineer to fix it and is fairly confident that it will be sorted during the day tomorrow, however he suggests it might be a good idea to bring cash, wherever possible, just in case.

I'm afraid I won't be with you tonight folks. I have a dreadful "code id the dose" and can't taste anything this morning. I ate two raw cloves of garlic earlier and it burnt my tongue...but I couldn't taste it. :(

Whilst you are enjoying your meal I will be going to bed with a good book. Or a friend who has read one.

Keep me posted on future plans please Stagey and I hope to catch up with you soon. :)

I'm afraid I won't be with you tonight folks. I have a dreadful "code id the dose" and can't taste anything this morning. I ate two raw cloves of garlic earlier and it burnt my tongue...but I couldn't taste it. :(

*Whilst you are enjoying your meal I will be going to bed with a good book. Or a friend who has read one.

Keep me posted on future plans please Stagey and I hope to catch up with you soon. :)

No problems, Swami. Thanks for letting me know. Hope you feel better soon. x

*This is funny. ;)

Archived