Muslim cleric jailed for sexual abuse

Yes, I understood what you posted, and again, the 'revileness' was probably coming from the guilty party's kinsmen.

Maybe you're right but there are cases when a woman is raped her family revile her because SHE (weird I know) brought shame on the family. I thought this maybe a similar situation.

Maybe you're right but there are cases when a woman is raped her family revile her because SHE (weird I know) brought shame on the family. I thought this maybe a similar situation.

I edited that earlier post of mine (and amazing what a single-word omission can do to the discussion) :)

Yes, I understood what you posted, and again, the 'revileness' was probably coming from the guilty party's kinsmen.

I hope you're right. I suspect you're wrong. In many Asian cultures, you bring shame and humiliation upon your family by being the victim of such crimes - and it's your family who will condemn you for doing so.

That said, it's not many years since anyone accusing a Catholic priest of "touching his private parts" would be soundly thrashed for casting such vile aspersions against a man of God. And, quite possibly, the same for accusing a scoutmaster, a teacher, or anyone else of doing so; many people did, and some people still do, refuse to believe that such crimes exist.

da wat???........

He was forced to resign from his position as Imam at HMP Dovegate after sexually harassing 3 femls which is run by the profiteers Serco. Serco are well known for their manipulation of figures, facts & reality ...... In fact anything which impinges upon their share price, corporate image or bonuses.

What should we do with him tho...ignore him? kick his head in? or find out why people act this way.

The sensible choice would be to find out what drives people to do this.

ive mentioned that a few times on here and strangely people didnt want to know............much rather they would kill em than find out the reasons why they do it and the solution to it

ive mentioned that a few times on here and strangely people didnt want to know............much rather they would kill em than find out the reasons why they do it and the solution to it

Typical of some on here tbh. It's obviously some sort of problem that should be looked into more than ignored.

Archived