Princess Diana- investigation no more?

So, the last I heard on the news (admittedly I find the daily news too depressing and my finger isn't exactly on the pulse!) was that a succession of investigating leading British Policemen had 'resigned' from the case, citing the usual polite and expedient official reasons, but thinly masking their anger/disgust/annoyance, etc?

I personally wasn't won over by her, and admire ole Charlie, but her death was sickening, and deeply tragic, as is human loss of life in general.

But, spoonfed by the media as we mostly are, is it to be understood that no news is 'good news' for those who don't want her odd/tragic death (depending upon one's viewpoint) looked into - ala Dr.David Kelly, and nothing further will be done because we dumb masses only care about our own selfish agendas, reality TV and soaps?

I do recall Princess Diana campaigning against land mines in the months leading up to her death.

Didn't she receive a thinly veiled threat "not to interfere" in such matters?

And then she dies suspiciously. Hmmm. All a happy coincidence, I'm sure.

x

She was murdered by the establishment because she was embarrasing the royal family. They did not require any assistance whatsoever in that area.

Idiots and their conspiracy theories.

You'll tell me 9/11 and 7/7 were inside jobs next and that the moon landings were faked.

But, spoonfed by the media as we mostly are, is it to be understood that no news is 'good news' for those who don't want her odd/tragic death (depending upon one's viewpoint) looked into

There wasn't anything odd about her death. A car travelling at high speed and a passenger not wearing a seatbelt is an entirely routine death.

There wasn't anything odd about her death. A car travelling at high speed and a passenger not wearing a seatbelt is an entirely routine death.

Well, we know car accidents are usually the first choice for certain 'agencies' to take out people they don't like.

Archived