Princess Diana- investigation no more?

Well, we know car accidents are usually the first choice for certain 'agencies' to take out people they don't like.

One has to admire maggy in this regard. At least she openly murdered Argentinians on the General Belgrano and pensioners by freezing them to death in winter. She made no attempt to cover up her murders.

Well, we know car accidents are usually the first choice for certain 'agencies' to take out people they don't like.

Even if that is true, it's utterly impossible for "certain agencies" to make someone decide not to wear their seat belt. There is nothing to investigate on this case; there never was.

Even if that is true, it's utterly impossible for "certain agencies" to make someone decide not to wear their seat belt. There is nothing to investigate on this case; there never was.

Well, we could go on and say the 'paramedics' (and those who wrote the report), were part of the 'agencies' too.

days before Diana's death, a Mercedes Benz gets stolen from he Ritz hotel

few days later Merc is mysteriously returned undamaged

on night of Diana's death they get into ANOTHER MERCEDES from hotel which mysteriously won't start

so, they have to travel in spare merc, which turns out to be have been the s280 merc that was mysteriously stolen days earlier

go figure

She was murdered by the establishment because she was embarrasing the royal family. They did not require any assistance whatsoever in that area.

I think that quite a few members of the royal family are an embarresmant to them but I'm still waiting for anyone else to be 'knocked off'. :hihi:

There was an investigation into her death which had difficulties but it did conclude and an inquest was held in London that found that she was killed in an accident.

Personally I think it's incredibly convenient that she died just after taking on the arms industry and hanging around with Al Fayed who had just been instrumental in bringing down the Tory government. If it was an accident it was an extremely fortunate one for quite a few people. I'm not sure I think that the royal family had a hand in it, but I do think there were other people who wouldn't have liked what she stood for and was trying to do.

Archived