Favourite pub pinball machines

patto

Though I had my first pinball experience in the late sixties in "The Coffee Bar" just round the corner from Formby train station, my favourites are from much later.

My all time favourite is "The Twilight Zone", fairly closely followed by "The Adams Family" and "Star Trek - The Next Generation".

Audreys cafe on Haden St. Hillsboro in the sixties.

We found out that you could adjust the feet and let the ball rack up a massive score by bouncing from a scoring bobbin to the buffer while we ate our breakfast.

Every week the prize was a lighter or watch and we had so many that we gave them away to the other customers.(guilty conscience perhaps)

Happy days................

Audreys cafe on Haden St. Hillsboro in the sixties.

We found out that you could adjust the feet and let the ball rack up a massive score by bouncing from a scoring bobbin to the buffer while we ate our breakfast.

Every week the prize was a lighter or watch and we had so many that we gave them away to the other customers.(guilty conscience perhaps)

Happy days................

DONT LIKE CHEAT`ERS :rant::huh:

Archived