28 yr old Christian jailed for murdering 70yr old

:huh: No it wasn't, the line of argument that someone with a physic link to an all knowing superbeing should be able to come up with some half way decent arguments, which Julado is sadly unable to do, in no way requires a belief that any such being or beings actually exist.

Similarly the line of argument laid out by numerous people in this thread that natural disasters are hard to reconcile with the common claim by theists that their god exists and is both all powerful and all loving, doesn't require a belief in any such god.

It really is sadly indicative of the moral and intellectual cowardice of theists that they are so often reduced to the level of pretending that to enter into a discussions about the supposed qualities of any proposed god or gods and how compatible those qualities are with reality in some way requires a belief in the god/s under discussion.

You are on the wrong thread.

EDIT. Natural disasters are not the work of God, that is a claim made by atheists who don't believe in God. :loopy:

I said natural disasters are NOT the work of God. It has nothing to do with omniscience or omnipotence and you are off topic.

Well you should know as a few posts back you claimed you were God and you are also off topic' This is what you put - I'm father (to my daughter), I'm in heaven (home), and my presence is with you (Holy Spirit). I am three in one but I am only one (God).

Don't you read your own posts

You are on the wrong thread.

EDIT. Natural disasters are not the work of God, that is a claim made by atheists who don't believe in God. :loopy:

No, atheists do not claim that God causes natural disasters. They understand that they are natural disasters.

What they find hard to understand is why anyone would believe in and support the idea of a God who, if he existed, would want these disasters to occur.

Don't you read your own posts

No.

As soon as he sees the word "god" mentioned, he automatically switches to preach mode, then eventually settles on attack mode which filters in to ignore mode:D.

Archived