28 yr old Christian jailed for murdering 70yr old

And I'm a singer/song-writer "therefore, I am one (regardless of what ever you may think)."

Well, the GF's a writer, so who am I to doubt?

I don't think I've heard of anyone murdering someone based on a song though.

And here is the proverbial NAIL.

Westboro Church - Gay haters, Al Qaaeda, and formerly Catholic and Protestant terrorist groups in Northern Ireland - for starters, but the list is endless.....They are people who act out of fear, which is the enemy of love, and therefore the enemy of any religion

Fear the enemy of religion? Surely not. Fear is best friends with religion, religion feeds on fear.

Surely you are familiar with the expression 'god-fearing'.

Also there's all the nonsense that Jesus said about people suffering in the fires of hell which is clearly designed to instill fear into people.

I'm almost certain that without fear, there would be no religion at all.

Fear the enemy of religion? Surely not. Fear is best friends with religion, religion feeds on fear.

Surely you are familiar with the expression 'god-fearing'.

Also there's all the nonsense that Jesus said about people suffering in the fires of hell which is clearly designed to instill fear into people.

I'm almost certain that without fear, there would be no religion at all.

Fear is the enemy of love, and thus, the enemy of 'true' religious belief. Although, the church has been synonymous in the past, with using religion for its own ends, to control the people, through fear.

Fear is the enemy of love, and thus, the enemy of 'true' religious belief. Although, the church has been synonymous in the past, with using religion for its own ends, to control the people, through fear.

I've heard many a christian and their lot refer to one another as "Good honest God-fearing folk"

what's all that about then if fear is the enemy of religious belief?

I've heard many a christian and their lot refer to one another as "Good honest God-fearing folk"

what's all that about then if fear is the enemy of religious belief?

Thing is Rootsbooster they think they are the only ones that are good and honest. I have never stolen anything and think I treat people as I like to be treat, this was instilled by my parents, religion didn't come into it.

Archived