28 yr old Christian jailed for murdering 70yr old

People aren't being serious are they.

Couldn't all your energy be put to better use Grahame? You're never going to convert people on here to your views.

Go out and smell the flowers, or go for a walk in the countryside.

I'm sure you'd feel better than spending time arguing on here. :)

And I'm sure your god would be happier with you for not bringing him into disrepute.

Jesus is God. He is eternal and if you edit out the Jewish Law, and the things they did, you have the Christian message from Genesis to Revelation.

If you edit the jewish bit and the hell and damnation from old and new testament there'll only be two pages left :hihi::hihi:

Couldn't all your energy be put to better use Grahame? You're never going to convert people on here to your views.

Go out and smell the flowers, or go for a walk in the countryside.

I'm sure you'd feel better than spending time arguing on here. :)

He couldn't even convert christians with those views

If you edit the jewish bit and the hell and damnation from old and new testament there'll only be two pages left :hihi::hihi:

I don't suppose the rest of the world is interested in the ancient Hebrews and as for hell and damnation there isn't very much at all, besides as you know I believe hell is the grave which means there isn't any damnation anyway. :)

I think there are people on here who are “God-fearing people” due to their perspective on Judaism. The term “God fearers” dates from the time of Jesus when people wanted to convert to Christianity but were frightened of the Jewish God who according to Judaism required that people followed Jewish law to the letter. This is known as “salvation by works” which is different from Christianity that teaches we are saved through faith; and that it is not of ourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works lest any man should boast. (Ephesians 2:8-9) Or as we read in (1 John 4:18) “perfect love (the love of God) casts out all fear." The Jews were a God fearing people, they were actually afraid of God, but there is no fear in Christianity "because God is love."

erm, actually, that's not quite true.

the "Fear of the LORD", as *I* understand it, is an awe and reverence for God, in understanding who He is, as creator and sustainer.

Not a trembling and terror:- You do not elicit trembling and terror from the person you love, and who loves you.

I don't suppose the rest of the world is interested in the ancient Hebrews and as for hell and damnation there isn't very much at all, besides as you know I believe hell is the grave which means there isn't any damnation anyway. :)

But your Jesus threatened people with hell and damnation so he believed in it but you don't. He'd be making notes if he existed:love::love:

Archived