28 yr old Christian jailed for murdering 70yr old

Sorry pal, murder is a no-no in Christianity. It's illegal as well. :)

Can you explain where this guy who claimed to be christian and clearly knew his victim found the information which said he should stone his friend to death? And don't say it was a cosh because he put stones in a sock. It is murder whichever way you look at it. Give straight answer, did he read your bible to come to this conclusion?

Can you explain where this guy who claimed to be christian and clearly knew his victim found the information which said he should stone his friend to death? And don't say it was a cosh because he put stones in a sock. It is murder whichever way you look at it. Give straight answer, did he read your bible to come to this conclusion?

No..........

Then why did he say he did? I was expecting you to tell me if the bible tells people to stone gay people to death - yes or no?

People just say they are Christians probably because they live in a Christian country. Muslims call westerners Christians and as you know not many are.

People just say they are Christians probably because they live in a Christian country. Muslims call westerners Christians and as you know not many are.

I'll try again - is there a passage or passages in the bible which tells people to stone gay people to death? yes or no

Also murder may be illegal as you rightly said but being gay in this country is not and this is accepted by the churches, do you think you are above the law and the church in condemning gay people?

Archived