28 yr old Christian jailed for murdering 70yr old

Because I don't think sex in the way not intended by nature is good.

Leaving aside the whole thorny issue of how does nature intend sex to be, you have just condemned practising gays as being bad. I do not have any problem with this, we live in a free society after all, but why do you say that you do not condemn gay people. Why not have the courage of your convictions?

Leaving aside the whole thorny issue of how does nature intend sex to be, you have just condemned practising gays as being bad. I do not have any problem with this, we live in a free society after all, but why do you say that you do not condemn gay people. Why not have the courage of your convictions?

And heterosexuals as well don't forget for doing the same thing, and by the way why should I condemn gay people, they are fine. Love the person but not the act as they say. :)

And heterosexuals as well don't forget for doing the same thing, and by the way why should I condemn gay people, they are fine. Love the person but not the act as they say. :)

Why is an act between two consenting adults any of your business to condemn or approve?

Why is an act between two consenting adults any of your business to condemn or approve?

As you said everyone is entitled to their opinion, you asked what my opinion is and when you pressed me I gave my reasons. :)

Why did you ask, because I don't like these conversations.

As you said everyone is entitled to their opinion, you asked what my opinion is and when you pressed me I gave my reasons. :)

Why did you ask, because I don't like these conversations.

I'm trying to understand what you are saying beyond your contradictions. I'd also suggest that you do not like these conversations because on a certain level you know that you should show more tolerance.

I'm trying to understand what you are saying beyond your contradictions. I'd also suggest that you do not like these conversations because on a certain level you know that you should show more tolerance.

You are putting words in my mouth that are not there.

So do you understand my point of view now?

You are putting words in my mouth that are not there.

I'm not putting words in your mouth, I'm speculating, I'm not saying that I'm right.

So do you understand my point of view now?

Yes I do, and to be frank it doesn't make sense. You say an act of intimacy between people who may have loved each other for many years is condemnable, but you don't condemn the individuals themselves.

Do you not understand the contradiction in these views, as we are defined by our actions are we not?

Archived