28 yr old Christian jailed for murdering 70yr old

I'm not putting words in your mouth, I'm speculating, I'm not saying that I'm right.

Yes I do, and to be frank it doesn't make sense. You say an act of intimacy between people who may have loved each other for many years is condemnable, but you don't condemn the individuals themselves.

Do you not understand the contradiction in these views, as we are defined by are actions are we not?

Got to finish now because I'm fed up and I said I would. You said earlier about tolerance, so let me ask you if we should tolerate people who put their feet on the bus seats, should we tolerate people who cause a nuisance to their neighbours by playing loud music, should we tolerate vandalism?

As you yourself said we are defined by our actions........whether they are in private or not.

I rest my case.

Got to finish now because I'm fed up and I said I would. You said earlier about tolerance, so let me ask you if we should tolerate people who put their feet on the bus seats, should we tolerate people who cause a nuisance to their neighbours by playing loud music, should we tolerate vandalism?

As you yourself said we are defined by our actions........whether they are in private or not.

I rest my case.

Why are you comparing wanton acts of vandalism and and nasty unsocial behaviour with act of intimacy between people who may have loved each other for many years?

If you're not drawing this link, why introduce this statement into this debate?

Why are you comparing wanton acts of vandalism and and nasty unsocial behaviour with act of intimacy between people who may have loved each other for many years?

LOL - it's what he does!

Divert Alert! :banana:

I was talking about tolerance which you raised.

I am going now. You asked my opinion and I gave it, and because of what you said about tolerance I expect you to be tolerant of my opinion.

We have explored the subject very thoroughly and I don't expect you to raise it again. Thank you. :)

I am going now. You asked my opinion and I gave it, and because of what you said about tolerance I expect you to be tolerant of my opinion.

We have explored the subject very thoroughly and I don't expect you to raise it again. Thank you. :)

When have I been intolerant of your opinion?

How did you arrive at the opinion that whatever goes on between two consenting adults has got anything to do with you? Tolerance is accepting people as they are, you can't say you tolerate people but condemn them at same time - that is quite frankly hypocrisy. Let's see - are we on your ignore list now?

How did you arrive at the opinion that whatever goes on between two consenting adults has got anything to do with you? Tolerance is accepting people as they are, you can't say you tolerate people but condemn them at same time - that is quite frankly hypocrisy. Let's see - are we on your ignore list now?

All sorts of things happen behind closed doors. I could be raiding your bank account at this very moment in time, people get pregnant, STD happens, people have abortions etc. and very soon it becomes societies problem. No man is an island as they say. :)

Archived