28 yr old Christian jailed for murdering 70yr old

According to the OT "god" flooded the planet.

That sounds pretty bad, or are you saying that was "added by man"?

That is what I am saying, anything people didn't understand they attributed God and sometimes they blamed their own actions on God the same as some people do today.

Asking Grahame for proof is like trying to reason with a stroppy child fruitless and a waste of time.

Not always. I've done quite a bit of reading into Roman history since asking him for proof of something on another (now deleted) thread.

OK, it didn't prove his point:D, but I did learn quite a bit about Roman history (and had confirmed some of the things I "already knew").

That is what I am saying, anything people didn't understand they attributed God and sometimes they blamed their own actions on God the same as some people do today.

So "god" didn't cause the flood that is mentioned in the bible?

That's odd, because I distinctly remember you saying you believed the story of "Noah" to be true:confused:.

So "god" didn't cause the flood that is mentioned in the bible?

That's odd, because I distinctly remember you saying you believed the story of "Noah" to be true:confused:.

It was the Jewish god who did that don't ya know.Grahame gives Christians a bad name.

The flood is true.

So why respond to

According to the OT "god" flooded the planet.

That sounds pretty bad, or are you saying that was "added by man"?

with

Archived