Fundraising ideas

But seriously, I really do not know how you could raise that amount in such a short time.

Supermarket bag packing might earn you £100-300 per day, thats a maximum of £2100 in the 7 days.

Tin shaking might get you a similar amount.

Are you able to do various things in various locations on the same day?

hi there thank you all for your info, yes we are able to do as much as we can in different ways, so long as its done in one week and raise as much as we can.

we would love to use the radio stations but they are out of bounds as its through them we are doing the competition, all the proceeds go to cash for kids in and around sheffield

hi there thank you all for your info, yes we are able to do as much as we can in different ways, so long as its done in one week and raise as much as we can.

we would love to use the radio stations but they are out of bounds as its through them we are doing the competition, all the proceeds go to cash for kids in and around sheffield

if I give you a good idea will you give me a good chunk of your commision money after?

Archived