Hours slashed by half, not enough work to go around.

So why have we just employed 10 new staff and cut everyone else back down to their (tiny) contracted hours thus taking away the overtime which was the only thing that made our wages livable.??

Of course now i wont be able to pay the rent of the finance on the car or possibly even put food on the table as i have been lucky enough to lose12 hours a week.!!!!!:rant::rant::rant:

So why have we just employed 10 new staff and cut everyone else back down to their (tiny) contracted hours thus taking away the overtime which was the only thing that made our wages livable.??

Of course now i wont be able to pay the rent of the finance on the car or possibly even put food on the table as i have been lucky enough to lose 22 hours a week.!!!!!:rant::rant::rant:

Unfortunately you agreed to the contractual hours you signed up to and you should have cut "your cloth" accordingly. Did you realise that overtime was the "norm" to make up your wage.?.:rant:, sell your car and marinate the table. Is twonk in your vocabulary ?.

Unfortunately you agreed to the contractual hours you signed up to and you should have cut "your cloth" accordingly. .

On a serious note, before the change of manager i had been given a small increase in contract hours and was told 'you will get a full time contract at the start of the next finantial year'.

This job wrecker then takes over the reins and changes all the rules.

Some managers are brought in to break up cosy little “corners “ which most companies have somewhere within their system.

New broom sweeps clean

The only cosey thing about our corner is we worked hard. Very hard and made a huge increase (under the previous manager and with the odds stacked firmly against us) on the previous years figures.

Now she has taken over we arent making jack ****, we arent meeting many targets and its all because of her.

Now she has taken over we arent making jack ****, we arent meeting many targets and its all because of her.

If that’s the case just sit it out, she wont be there for long.

Did you get enhanced pay for the overtime, if it was your business would you pay someone time and half ( or whatever you got ) or set on someone else on bare money.

Archived