Hours slashed by half, not enough work to go around.

If that’s the case just sit it out, she wont be there for long.

Did you get enhanced pay for the overtime, if it was your business would you pay someone time and half ( or whatever you got ) or set on someone else on bare money.

Nope.

flat rate.

Thing is the bad feeling feeling this has coused amongst the staff has turned it from a hard working ship to a wreck.

All in a few short months. Personally i think she is here to run us into the ground ready for closing.

I predict early 2012.

Im currently look for another job

And i realise the cancer comment may seem harsh but screwing around with our hours is the tip of a very large, titanic sinking iceberg.

I can honestly say i have never hated anyone.

Ever!!!

Untill i met our new manager!!

She hasn't "screwed around with your hours" - your contracted hours are just the same as they have been. And this "job wrecker" has produced ten new jobs - surely a good thing?

She hasn't "screwed around with your hours" - your contracted hours are just the same as they have been. And this "job wrecker" has produced ten new jobs - surely a good thing?

If you look at it that way then yes. Shes done a good job.

On the other hand ther personal cost to supposed valued employees has dont nothing for the workin enviroment.

All our best people are leaving, or getting sacked or put on diciplinaries (sp) over the smallest things.

So yeah, shes doing a sterling job.

If you look at it that way then yes. Shes done a good job.

On the other hand ther personal cost to supposed valued employees has dont nothing for the workin enviroment.

All our best people are leaving, or getting sacked or put on diciplinaries (sp) over the smallest things.

If all the best people are leaving, why are you still there, are you hoping for overtime ?.

Sorry for :hihi: but it sounds so familiar, she doesn’t swear at people and belittle them does she?

I mentioned the new broom scenario but this one might come from the divide and conker school of thinking.

If all the best people are leaving, why are you still there, are you hoping for overtime ?.

Very witty for this time in a morning. :hihi:

Sorry for :hihi: but it sounds so familiar, she doesn’t swear at people and belittle them does she?

I mentioned the new broom scenario but this one might come from the divide and conker school of thinking.

Very witty for this time in a morning. :hihi:

Conkering eh? I assumed it was banned from most modern workplaces as it is in school plyagrounds!;)

Archived