Hours slashed by half, not enough work to go around.

Some managers are brought in to break up cosy little “corners “ which most companies have somewhere within their system.

New broom sweeps clean

The number of times I've seen that happen... Why do so many managers want people to be thoroughly miserable in the work place?

This is an occurence that is happening everywhere under the present unelected government.

What, an extra 10 people being employed?

Or inefficient/bad managers?

Yes, I'm sure you must be correct. There were no bad managers anywhere in the whole history of the world until last May, and then suddenly they started appearing out of thin air, complete with CVs and employment histories. :rolleyes:

What, an extra 10 people being employed?

Or inefficient/bad managers?

Yes, I'm sure you must be correct. There were no bad managers anywhere in the whole history of the world until last May, and then suddenly they started appearing out of thin air, complete with CVs and employment histories. :rolleyes:

I am pleased that you agree with me.

You cant possibly know i work for r**** m***.

Ooops, wheres the edit button.

If you mean royal mail my ex husband works for them and when we were still together about 3 and half years since, he was on a fairly decent wage then and that was before overtime even though he would do some overtime too.

So it's hardly minimum wage work. I hope you get things sorted at work and get some over time back. Either that or you might have to consider downsizing such as swapping your car for a car with cheaper finance, buying shops own brands when you are shopping etc.

Archived