Odd happenings to the earth

Apparently the Sun shifted it's poles last year which accounts for increased solar activity. (see Nasa) There has been an increase in the release of large solar flares to the earth which disturbs the magnetic field.(see Nasa) This is likely to continue to the end of 2012. There are some who think this may be tied in to the increase of siesmic activity and many who do not. Meanwhile, the earth's North Pole (not true North Pole) is shifting 40 miles a year toward Russia. Science says that these Pole shifts take hundreds/thousands of years..think it might be moving a bit quick for that.

Tampa air port has had to re-align it's runways due the need for correct navigation(put that in it should come up) Large sinkholes have opened, the one in guatamala city is scary, take a look.

magnetic field.(see Nasa) This is likely to continue to the end of 2012.

that ties in nicely to the end of the world .....I have previously said what a load of rubbish

but with all this stuff going off I am begining to think it might actually happen :help:

[/b]

that ties in nicely to the end of the world .....I have previously said what a load of rubbish

but with all this stuff going off I am begining to think it might actually happen :help:

you been on the bottle again shaz?:huh:

Apparently the Sun shifted it's poles last year which accounts for increased solar activity. (see Nasa) There has been an increase in the release of large solar flares to the earth which disturbs the magnetic field.(see Nasa) This is likely to continue to the end of 2012. There are some who think this may be tied in to the increase of siesmic activity and many who do not. Meanwhile, the earth's North Pole (not true North Pole) is shifting 40 miles a year toward Russia. Science says that these Pole shifts take hundreds/thousands of years..think it might be moving a bit quick for that.

Tampa air port has had to re-align it's runways due the need for correct navigation(put that in it should come up) Large sinkholes have opened, the one in guatamala city is scary, take a look.

The last shift was in 2001. You have to ask yourself if the last one didn't kill us all why will the next. You also have to ask yourself why, if these shifts are so frequent, has the Earth, what with it being 4.5 Billion years old, not been destroyed already.

The Earth's pole is constantly shifting and will one day flip. This will have next to zero effect on the Earth itself. We may just have to change the polarity on a few things and compasses will point south. That is all.

Did they seriously realign the whole runway? I smell bull excrement.

I have done before and will again offer my year's salary to anyone willing to take the bet that we're still here in 2013.

Archived