Odd happenings to the earth

I'd love to see what action you can take to prevent the Yellowstone caldera erupting! If it goes then it has global ramifications.

No need to worry as the earth will be hit by a meteor before that happens. We're all doomed ! I guess that the real question is will natural elements destroy the world before man finally does!

... Tampa air port has had to re-align it's runways due the need for correct navigation(put that in it should come up) Large sinkholes have opened, the one in guatamala city is scary, take a look.

The magnetic pole is shifting all the time. There comes a point when the direction of any runway has to change.

I used to dread New Year's day. The thought of having to go out with my colleagues on a cold, wet windy morning (particularly after the previous night's party), pick up the runway and move it around a bit was not at all appealing.

Fortunately, it didn't happen too often.:hihi:

The Earth can cope very well with seismic activity, floods, pole shifting, weather events etc, it's the human beings that can't.

So the Earth will go on even if humanity doesn't.

And it will probably benefit because of this.

The world will end in 2012. Always thought it was a crazy idea, but due to all these natural disasters, I'm beginning to believe....
The world won't end in 2012, it'll be around for quite a while after we've burnt and drowned.

I don't think there is anything odd in any of it. Because of modern media they are now being reported and documented more that's all.

And, IIRC airport runways are orientated to take into account and make use of the prevailing winds and has nothing to do with magnetic or shifting poles.

Archived