Does God owe his fallen angel an explanation?

My point was: Grahame said atheists impose their views on others (which is something of an ironic statement), but that's just not true. By their very nature, atheists just don't care enough to care.

I don't impose my atheist views on others, and I only care about some ones religious believe when they try to force their beliefs on other and kill in the name of thier God.

My point was: Grahame said atheists impose their views on others (which is something of an ironic statement), but that's just not true. By their very nature, atheists just don't care enough to care.

Maybe being a Humanist and retaining an open mind isn't too bad an idea?

There is Dawkins and many more atheists who have an agenda and I am the same as you in as much as I would like to be left in peace with my own thoughts, but even on here people try to destroy what I believe in, but you don't get that.

I don't impose my atheist views on others, and I only care about some ones religious believe when they try to force their beliefs on other and kill in the name of thier God.

And you are right to do it, because what they do is commit murder.

There is Dawkins and many more atheists who have an agenda and I am the same as you in as much as I would like to be left in peace with my own thoughts, but even on here people try to destroy what I believe in, but you don't get that.

As I've said both on here and to via PM, why would it possibly matter what anyone says, does, or thinks (especially on here)? Your personal beliefs are yours and yours alone. Your beliefs shouldn't need to be defended, nor should the Christian faith need protecting. :)

It's YOU who doesn't get that. If you just realised that this was just a forum, you'd realise how pointless it all was.

Your comment about being left alone is entirely contradictory to your attitude. Again, this is a web forum, if you want to be left alone with your thoughts then by all means, go and do that. I only come on here as I love chatting to people. The other hours of the day I get to remain calm with my thoughts.

No one on here can possibly say I haven't tried to drill that into you and make you see that you can interract on here and have a lovely time (just like wot I do :))

As I've said both on here and to via PM, why would it possibly matter what anyone says, does, or thinks (especially on here)? Your personal beliefs are yours and yours alone. Your beliefs shouldn't need to be defended, nor should the Christian faith need protecting. :)

It's YOU who doesn't get that. If you just realised that this was just a forum, you'd realise how pointless it all was.

Your comment about being left alone is entirely contradictory to your attitude. Again, this is a web forum, if you want to be left alone with your thoughts then by all means, go and do that. I only come on here as I love chatting to people. The other hours of the day I get to remain calm with my thoughts.

No one on here can possibly say I haven't tried to drill that into you and make you see that you can interract on here and have a lovely time (just like wot I do :))

What were you saying about people imposing their views on others?

What were you saying about people imposing their views on others?

I'm not imposing my views on you. In fact, quite the contrary. I'm trying - very hard - to help you.

But I see you are always going to take the path of most resistance, and if you can be confrontational, you will be.

it's a strange thing to say-on a forum- that i believe this, or don't believe that and expect no comment, questions or rebuttals. by it's very nature, that's what a forum is for.

otherwise the best thing to do is to find one populated by a uniform group of people with exactly the same views as yours.

if anyone doesn't want their beliefs questioned, examined or even rebuffed then don't mention them to a mixed group of people on a forum.

and, i think, questioning etc what people say or believe is not the same as trying to impose what you believe on them.

Archived