Does God owe his fallen angel an explanation?

Well there you go.

g, god and religion is holy to YOU. so you don't have a go, or question it. but you can't say to people, on a public forum, 'stop posting these kinds of posts'. doesn't work that way.

you 'have a go at 'the gays''. they can't tell you stop posting what you want or think within the rules.

that's just how forums work.

really don't mean to be a pig.

Starting a thread about gay people is the same as starting a thread about religion. People are going to respond to it. So why do they do it, it seem like they bring it on themselves?

I could expect flack if I started religious threads but I don't, so why do gay people keep putting themselves in the firing line?

Is homophobia a form of bullying Grahame?.. that's what I asked.

Grahame, It doesn't matter if you never start threads about religion as you always contribute to them. Have you ever thought that your views on homosexuallty amongst other things actually cause offense?

g, god and religion is holy to YOU. so you don't have a go, or question it. but you can't say to people, on a public forum, 'stop posting these kinds of posts'. doesn't work that way.

you 'have a go at 'the gays''. they can't tell you stop posting what you want or think within the rules.

that's just how forums work.

really don't mean to be a pig.

If people want to have a pop at any subject, then other people are entitled to have their say. As you say, that is how forums work.

Is homophobia a form of bullying Grahame?.. that's what I asked.

Grahame, It doesn't matter if you never start threads about religion as you always contribute to them. Have you ever thought that your views on homosexuallty amongst other things actually cause offense?

I am very accepting of gay people and I am certainly not homophobic.

ho·mo·pho·bi·a (hm-fb-)

n.

1. Fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men.

2. Behavior based on such a feeling.

If people want to have a pop at any subject, then other people are entitled to have their say. As you say, that is how forums work.

indeed. and that was my point. and when people do have a say, even to other people having a say no one should cry 'you're trying to force your beliefs on me etc.

all's fair in love and forums.

indeed. and that was my point. and when people do have a say, even to other people having a say no one should cry 'you're trying to force your beliefs on me etc.

all's fair in love and forums.

So you don't mind if I bat for my own side?

One person against lots.

So you don't mind if I bat for my own side?

One person against lots.

no. and no one does, at all. thing is, though, you're not 'against' anyone and no one is against you. no one knows you and vice versa. everyone bats for their own side.

Archived