Does God owe his fallen angel an explanation?

How do atheists impose their views on others? That seems a bit weird. I've never had an atheist impose their views on me. There isn't a vocal atheist movement telling everyone not to believe in god or they won't go to heaven. I would certainly never tell anyone - ever - what to believe in. In fact, I'd never tell anyone how to live their life, or judge another for the way they live.

Isn't that a much healthier way to live your life?

Well, they wouldn't say that, would they?

But they can be quite vocal.

Well, they wouldn't say that, would they?

It was a joke! My basic point was that I've never had an atheist even bothered about my spirituality or personal viewpoint... Not once. They're almost exclusively non committal about the whole thing. You might get an ironic eyebrow raise, but that's as far as it goes.

But they can be quite vocal.

Well, I'm of a certain age, and I've never EVER been talked at or down to by an atheist.

However, the devout, countless times.

Judged: Tick

Frowned Upon: Tick

Insulted: Tick

Excluded: Tick

I could go on and on...

Well, I'm of a certain age, and I've never EVER been talked at or down to by an atheist.

However, the devout, countless times.

Judged: Tick

Frowned Upon: Tick

Insulted: Tick

Excluded: Tick

I could go on and on...

That's a shame. If it happens again-just say, or think 'let he without sin, cast the first stone'.

That's a shame. If it happens again-just say, or think 'let he without sin, cast the first stone'.

*shudders* I've spent my life trying to avoid petty retribution and guilt and greed and jealousy. Why would I want anyone - ever - to be casting the first stone?

It's simply not a healthy way to live your life (second time I've said that in as many posts). We should be aspiring to rise above such petty things not seeking comfort that it's the word of an omniscient deity (and therefore an acceptable way to life your life).

*shudders* I've spent my life trying to avoid petty retribution and guilt and greed and jealousy. Why would I want anyone - ever - to be casting the first stone?

It's simply not a healthy way to live your life (second time I've said that in as many posts).

How do you understand the quote I mentioned?

It was a joke! My basic point was that I've never had an atheist even bothered about my spirituality or personal viewpoint... Not once. They're almost exclusively non committal about the whole thing. You might get an ironic eyebrow raise, but that's as far as it goes.

What is your spirituality and personal viewpoint?

How do atheists impose their views on others? That seems a bit weird. I've never had an atheist impose their views on me. There isn't a vocal atheist movement telling everyone not to believe in god or they won't go to heaven.

I would certainly never tell anyone - ever - what to believe in. In fact, I'd never tell anyone how to live their life, or judge another for the way they live.

Isn't that a much healthier way to live your life?

Graham with an e is moving toward the edge of the planet ( he is 66 going on 67, given on earlier posts ) so it is important to get your mind in order ready for the big day when God says "Hi Graham with an e ",hmmmmmm.

Archived