Sunday league footballers wanted

We are looking to start a new sunday league team, season starting september 2011.

We have a team already registered but they are really unreliable and would like to set up a new and improved team!!

We are located in the Shiregreen area of Sheffield and play in the imperial league. We train on Ecclesfield park or Concorde and our current home pitch is Heliport, Shirecliffe.

Everything is provided all we need is reliable players!!

If you are interested the Managers name is John Leach and the Captain is Matt Bettinson. Contact numbers are:

John - 07769645667

Matt - 07961017585

If they do not answer please leave a message/text and they will call you back.

if it was a better league mate i might have consisderd but imperial league is a waste of time standerd is shocking

Imperial lge a good standard and is getting better in my opinion, we had a ref for all games we played so far 1

we was in the Meadowhall lge a few seasons back and it seemed to cost and cost the teams money wise etc , and refs was always hit and miss

We are looking to start a new sunday league team, season starting september 2011.

We have a team already registered but they are really unreliable and would like to set up a new and improved team!!

We are located in the Shiregreen area of Sheffield and play in the imperial league. We train on Ecclesfield park or Concorde and our current home pitch is Heliport, Shirecliffe.

Everything is provided all we need is reliable players!!

If you are interested the Managers name is John Leach and the Captain is Matt Bettinson. Contact numbers are:

John - 07769645667

Matt - 07961017585

If they do not answer please leave a message/text and they will call you back.

Take it ecco albion are folding at the end of the season... I know that Matt who plays for them

really sound lad and a shame that they haven't had the players turn up for the last month or so.

For next season id be interested. Based in Rotherham.

Not the best player in the world, but im a target man, 6ft 4 and just as wide (so ideal with a pacey striker).

I turn up every week.

Playing in the Rotherham Sunday League at the moment, but getting fed up of not really getting a chance and watching lads without any commitment who turn up as and when getting game (and generally being poor) because they are drinking buddies with the manager.

no mate best sunday league to play in is blades super draw great standerd ref guaranteed and they is not a bad pitch you play on

I don't think Blades Super Draw is as good as what is used to be

and majority of the pitches in sheffield are pants lol

Archived