Good Films for Halloween Night!

Over the weekend of 29th/30th October I'm away doing magic and selling magic wands at the North Yorks. Railway "Wizard Weekend", so the night of the 31st will be a quiet affair. My wife and I have decided to watch some good films once the kids are tucked up, and we've been trying to decide on what to watch. So far the faves are:

1) Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow.

2) Blair Witch Project.

3) Nightmare on Elm Street.

The scariest *ever* film is the Exorcist, but I can't face watching it again!!! :help:

Anyone got any good suggestions? Love to hear them...

Paul

http://www.themagicwandshop.co.uk - Come buy your Harry Potter style magic wands here!

Well Blair Witch always scares me !! :(

How about The Grudge ? that was quite scary too.

You could watch Most Haunted Live they're doing the White Chapel murders on the trial of Jack the Ripper from Friday through to Monday night

:o(

Watch....

The Saw - ready for Saw2 which comes out at Halloween (ignor the bad acting from the doctor and your ok)

CandyMan - I can only watch up to a certain part of the film evertime ( if alone)

.... or just tape ''Afterlife'' on ITV1 on Sat night and watch the one where the guy had a bad spirit with him .... ooohhhh

Originally posted by spooks

How about The Grudge ? that was quite scary too.

That film was the only scary movie to every make me feel uncomfortable while watching and I can still freak out my mates wife by making the noise the ghost makes!

I would suggest the original "The Fog" film as its very atmospheric.

To suggest a more modern film, Dawn of the Dead.

Archived