Good Films for Halloween Night!

The Manitou is good and its just come out on DVD, another good one is Supestition aka The Witch this as just been released on DVD too. Of course theres the Halloween or Friday 13th series.

To be fair I could recommend hundreds as Horror films are one of my greatest pleasures, so i'l recommend this site I use regularly http://www.realmofhorror.co.uk

Originally posted by Sandra1961

Jeepers Creepers (even though i didnt like it myself!)

LOL a strange recommendation then, to be honest I know were your coming from, but as a big horror fan who keeps in communication with a horror film fan community I can claim that Jeepers Creepers (or Jeepers Crappers as we like to call it) is regarded as one of the worst Horror films in years. It only did so well at the box office due too its hollywood hype, at a time when horror films became regarded as cool again.

Originally posted by bertie749

Watch....

CandyMan - I can only watch up to a certain part of the film evertime ( if alone)

Have you ever dared yourself to stand infront of a mirror and say it?

Candyman, Candyman....

My favourite scary movie for Hallowe'en would be American Werewolf in London... or Friday 13th part 1. (Really the 1st one is genuinely scary)!

I would say Hallowe'en but it has been watched too many times and is no longer scary.

If you can stomach it ... the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Originally posted by wayne72

Take my Avatar "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" both the original and remake are great films

:thumbsup: Agree totally mate. Also what about the old stuff? . . . Salem's Lot & American Werewolf in London spring to mind.

Not sure about films, but stick Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds on at full blast in the dark if you've got it, not sure how apt it is for Halloween but it still scares the wotsits out of me nearly 30 years on from it's original release.

UUUUUUULAAAAAAAAAAH!

Archived