Can't wait for the clocks to go forward

I was told that if you could take all the hands off all the cocks in Dore you would live to reach 100.Perhaps that is what motivates wind up willy

:hihi: That could well be his motivation, but it is more likely to be the fiver.

Easy money especially with modern cars! :hihi:;)

I wish they would keep it on summertime all year round, I prefer the lighter evenings, and before anyone says anything I start work at 6am and dark mornings are not a problem.

Me too.

There's a bill currently going through parliament to keep summertime in winter and have summertime +1 hour in summer.

So GMT+1 in Winter, GMT+2 in Summer. We would be on the same time zone as the rest of western Europe.

I really hope the bill gets passed as it would be brilliant to have those extra hours of daylight in the evenings and it gets light far too early in summer under the current system.

I like this idea!

I've spent all weekend tidying the back yard ready for chilled evenings, bbqs, gatherings etc :) (bit optimistic this early in the year like, but hey ho)

Archived