Looking for paul & michelle

hello, my name is stuart oxley and i'm from stoke on trent, the wife and i have just returned from holiday in cuba,we spent the fortnight with a fantastic couple from sheffield not sure from which area of sheffield they came from? all i can tell you is that they are called paul & michelle they have three grown up children paul 23, kerry 20, nicky 16, and a grandaughter called mika aged 2. paul works for himself gardening, michelle works two jobs cleaning, for some reason we never got round to exchanging phone numbers etc,ect. we would really appreciate anyone who could help us contact this wonderful couple. thank you for taking the time to read this.:help

i think the person who posted this has given all this infomation to maybe help people who may know them get in touch :loopy:

if i made a post and said im looking for jack and jill on a sheffield council estate there could be quite a few no doubt :rant:

maybe they would just like to be sure they are locating the right couple :hihi:

i think the person who posted this has given all this infomation to maybe help people who may know them get in touch :loopy:

if i made a post and said im looking for jack and jill on a sheffield council estate there could be quite a few no doubt :rant:

maybe they would just like to be sure they are locating the right couple :hihi:

Yes and maybe the said family wouldn't appreciate it :)

Archived