Steel tube stockists

Hi

I am after some single lengths of mild steel BOX tubing.

Ideally about 50mmx50mmx2mm in a length about 2-3 metres. One single length in mild steel and another in either bright or stainless steel.

Does anyone know where would be the best place to go for this. As it is only 2 lengths I need, not in bulk.

Thanks

Dan

Oh I see.

Well, considering you do not know me, or indeed how I speak I struggle to understand how my play on words when choosing a user name would indicate my level of intelligence.

However, in light of your totally useless response to my very benign request, I would suggest you consider the phrase 'People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones' carefully.

I will say thank you however, for re affirming my opinion that the majority of people who frequent Internet forums have nothing constructive to contribute.

I was hoping that my very simple query would go unnoticed by the likes of you, but I suppose some people can't help themselves, can they?

And I am under no illusion that my response won't generate yet another insightful retort, so go ahead, entertain me further.

Archived