New sunday side

Hi me and my mates are looking at forming a new sunday league side we have got sponsorship from a pub and the forms for affiliation, all we need now are committed players who want to play.

If you are interested please let me know.

Also if any one on here has any advice on what pitches to use and how to get the best kits for money etc I will gladly take the advice it would be appreciated.

Hi,

I have some old red shirts that we are using for our away kit going on ebay in next week or so if your interested? There in good condition, but not the best. Would be ideal to use as an away shirt!

I'm also looking at getting some new nets at end of year, so these would be going on ebay too but you can have first dabs if you want? I dont have a carry bag for them and would be keeping the clips!

Drop me an email if your interested, danbaker2701@yahoo.co.uk

Dan.

Parson cross park are good pitches for the cost of them, dont know how free they are atm though.

Or contact council and ask them for free pitches. Not always the best, but cheap enough so you can start to build up some funds for equpiment etc

Parson cross park are good pitches for the cost of them, dont know how free they are atm though.

Or contact council and ask them for free pitches. Not always the best, but cheap enough so you can start to build up some funds for equpiment etc

We played on there yesterday m8, sound pitches them arnt they, well looked after unlike concord park.

Hi me and my mates are looking at forming a new sunday league side we have got sponsorship from a pub and the forms for affiliation, all we need now are committed players who want to play.

Also if any one on here has any advice on what pitches to use and how to get the best kits for money etc I will gladly take the advice it would be appreciated.

or8 Slatts

best advice is get a cheap pitch for the first season. Always hard to run costs etc in the first year.

Pitches usually get paid in 2 parts as well.

What league you looking at going into?

I might be interested - its Dale btw.

I ran Hillsborough Hotel for 2 years before I handed it over to who runs it now. Hard to do but you can get some great stuff for the team if you are determined.

• 1 month later...

Interested; 17, RW/LW/CF.

Slim build, quite fast, won 5 a side tournement, team player, also live locally to Parsons Cross, and know a few decent player who might be sound with it.

Hi,

I've just got my new team into the Blades Super Draw League which is a decent standard.

Regarding new kits we got one of ours off sports direct as they've got some good deals on nike kits and our other is from a sponsor.

As for your pitch the guys on here have told you the best advice in Parson Cross Park if there are any spare.

If it does'nt work out for you though your more than welcome to come and join us!!

Good Luck

Regards

Simon.

Archived