Pavillion Sports Bar, Swallownest - Help Please

I have a question for you regarding why things are moved then? There has been a thread in the going out in Sheffield part of the forum about nights out in Doncaster. you can't include Donacaster in Sheffield surely?

There have been plenty of Swallownest/Aston related threads on Sheffield discussions, some rule with an iron rod, some don't.

I have always considered myself to live in Sheffield

ok I pay council tax to Rotherham as I believe we are on the borderline

Swallownest is part of Sheffield .........if you look on a boundry map Swallownest/Aston/Aughton all come within the Sheffield boundry

we have a Sheffield post code and Sheffield tel code

Eckington and Dronfield therefore are over the border and are part of Chesterfield/ Derbyshire

Dinnington and Anston are over the border so can be classed as Rotherham

Hi i have lived in swallownest all my life, the Pavillion, isnt bad at all in the summer there are always a few people my age (20-25) out side having a drink never had any problems and i have walked past them a few time both at night and day so you have nothing to worry about i have also been in a few times it was refurbed not long ago and still looks nice inside.

The area in a general overlook is nice some night there are the odd gang of young kids around but where ever you go now a days there are gangs of kids about but there is cctv cover all off the shopping area and the main road where the Pavillion is.

Archived