Enquries Please need helping

Hi guy

what is the best way for to apoligi to somebody who has done wrong to me but then i got even and feel bad so gonna be the biggest person ad apoligise first. Shud i wrtitten it in a letter or verbally speak to him but wearent best friend at the minute or should we text it.

Enquries please - need help.

I always think face to face is best, unless things are so bad, that meeting up face to face might cause further aggravation.

I think sometimes it's good to take a female along! Not to hide behind! But because they tend to have a calming influence, and having a male to accomopany you might be seen as coming on a bit heavy.

I agree with Darth Vader in that face to face is usually best, but if you think that talking face to face might be difficult or lead to aggravation, then i don't see anything wrong with apologising to someone in writing. If it was just a small feud that you had, then I think that a simple text message saying that you're sorry is OK. If it was a big fall out, then a letter is probably better as you can expand on your appology and try to make the peace.

Good luck!

Archived