Trophy shops in Sheffield/online

Hi all, does anyone know where theres a trophy shop in Sheffield or online, which is cheap aswell.

I need roughly 16 small football trophys, a large one for the player of the season and a medium one for the top scorer aswell as another large trophy.

Thanks in advance.

There is one in Doncaster we use, there used to be a massive one on the Wicker just by the archers not sure if its still there but well worth checking.

When we got some for rugby found a great online shop through ebay they came out really well and pretty cheap!

Tom

There is one in Doncaster we use, there used to be a massive one on the Wicker just by the archers not sure if its still there but well worth checking.

When we got some for rugby found a great online shop through ebay they came out really well and pretty cheap!

Tom

Cheers for that pal, i had a trip down to the castle market earlier but the little trophy shop they had downstairs has closed down which is a shame.

Don't think I ever went there but the one down the Wicker was huge. If you are just after a few small ones there is a place on Abbeydale road just before Millhouses Park. Really small old locksmith so you would have to give them plenty of notice I recon for 16.

Hope that helps

Trig

Don't think I ever went there but the one down the Wicker was huge. If you are just after a few small ones there is a place on Abbeydale road just before Millhouses Park. Really small old locksmith so you would have to give them plenty of notice I recon for 16.

Hope that helps

Trig

Nice one pal, wish everyone was as helpful as you on here lol

No worries mate, hope you get it sorted. Where's your team?

It's Sheffield Forum FC were just about to end our very first season mate, we have got 3 games left.

We have been playing at Concord but we are moving pitches for next season, possibly to Spring lane (norfork park).

Try Vision 2000 just off the M1 jcn 29a Duckmanton near Chesterfield ask for Jordan 01246240244.Great range & prices.Kids footie club im part of been using them for years.

They do all the trophies for the Sheffield & district junior Sunday league.They will make you the center badges free aswell.

Daz

Hi all, does anyone know where theres a trophy shop in Sheffield or online, which is cheap aswell.

I need roughly 16 small football trophys, a large one for the player of the season and a medium one for the top scorer aswell as another large trophy.

Thanks in advance.

There is one at the bottom of Woodseats Road, whatever the costs are I have no idea.

Archived