Why do some people take part in satanic rituals?

Hence why the image of moloch is printed on the $1 bill

Thought I'd just check some of this out, the first site that came-up is this :

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bohemiangrove03.htm

Hmm, a bit tenuous, esecialy the "blob" on the dollar bill.

The stuff about the layout of Washington is fairly laughable.

Have filed this in the same folder as "Royal family are lizard people" and "New York man marries mermaid"

So far Truthlogic has ranted the same phrases for 8 pages, accusing, assuming and making stuff up.

You (truthlogic) haven't provided any hard factual evidence of anything

At first you were saying they were burning an effigy, then suddenly you started saying it was an actual corpse!

You claim channel 4 helped make this joke of a documentary. They didn't, a journalist working for them examined the footage years later and came to the conclusion that it's just an immature gentlemen's club.

As far as I can tell (from reading more and more about it) there is only Alex Jones who claims the Owl Statue is supposed to be Molloch.

The theatre production (which is what it is) is a story about exorcising demons, as far as I can tell.

This thread is going nowhere and is making you look a little unhinged.

Thought I'd just check some of this out, the first site that came-up is this :

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bohemiangrove03.htm

Hmm, a bit tenuous, esecialy the "blob" on the dollar bill.

The stuff about the layout of Washington is fairly laughable.

Have filed this in the same folder as "Royal family are lizard people" and "New York man marries mermaid"

agreed it can just be coincidental that a pentagram and owl shape are visible when looking at the washington area from above

however suggesting the owl printed on the $1 bill is only a "blob" is suggesting to me you need to visit specsavers!

the owl is not a mistake or a blob , it is a owl sitting in the corner of the paper currency

strange but true!

agreed it can just be coincidental that a pentagram and owl shape are visible when looking at the washington area from above

however suggesting the owl printed on the $1 bill is only a "blob" is suggesting to me you need to visit specsavers!

the owl is not a mistake or a blob , it is a owl sitting in the corner of the paper currency

strange but true!

The only pentagrams there are red lines drawn onto the photo :loopy:

So far Truthlogic has ranted the same phrases for 8 pages, accusing, assuming and making stuff up.

You (truthlogic) haven't provided any hard factual evidence of anything

At first you were saying they were burning an effigy, then suddenly you started saying it was an actual corpse!

it is a effigy of a childs corpse, are you denying that?

You claim channel 4 helped make this joke of a documentary. They didn't, a journalist working for them examined the footage years later and came to the conclusion that it's just an immature gentlemen's club.

so the presidents and other tycoons are immature?

yes or no?

As far as I can tell (from reading more and more about it) there is only Alex Jones who claims the Owl Statue is supposed to be Molloch.

The theatre production (which is what it is) is a story about exorcising demons, as far as I can tell.

This thread is going nowhere and is making you look a little unhinged.

1. it is a fact that the God which is presented is the DEITY Moloch

2, fact, you have not watched the whole 1hour plus footage hence you now claim its about exorcising demons!

historical documents including the Bibles all tell the same story , Moloch which can be represented by a Owl asks for child sacrifices!

do you deny this?

I can't believe this thread is still going on. You're all just giving this tedious, deluded person fuel for his flames. It's not possible to reason obsessives out of their obsessions, is it? At least David Icke makes some good points before the lizards appear :D

Although the owl thing ... strangely enough, the owl symbol appears quite often in American produced hidden object games. Is it a subliminal lure for users to all start worshipping Moloch? :o

ETA: I was looking at the stupid 'owl' and IE stopped working for no reason! OMG, it's a conspiracy ... the forces of evil are trying to prevent me seeing the truth and logic of this map ... :)

it is a effigy of a childs corpse, are you denying that??

HAH! say two different things and then merge them into one when someone points out your bi-polar behaviour, why don't you.

I'm saying you can't tell WHAT it is, but according to the story they are playing out it most probably is an effigy of a human. Like Guy Fawkes.

so the presidents and other tycoons are immature?

yes or no?

I expect so, yes. Aren't all politicians? Have you ever watched footage from inside parliament?

1. it is a fact that the God which is presented is the DEITY Moloch

2, fact, you have not watched the whole 1hour plus footage hence you now claim its about exorcising demons!

historical documents including the Bibles all tell the same story , Moloch which can be represented by a Owl asks for child sacrifices!

do you deny this?

I haven't watched the whole 1hr plus footage THAT WAS PUT TOGETHER AND EDITED BY ALEX JONES (a known conspiracy theorist) for his own gain, no.

Just CLAIMING that something is fact doesn't MAKE it fact. You still haven't provided any factual evidence of any of this.

You think the bible is a historical document?

Truthlogic your posts are full of holes, we ask you about them but you answer with more questions (diverting).

These questions you ask us, we answer.

You rant some more, and make more stuff up as you go along.

It's getting boring.

Why don't you have an outburst about the Loyal Order Of The Water Buffalo?

Or Kappa Beta Zeta fraternity lodge? or the super elite moderator's group The SF Ultra Secret Control Guild?

I can't believe this thread is still going on. You're all just giving this tedious, deluded person fuel for his flames. It's not possible to reason obsessives out of their obsessions, is it? At least David Icke makes some good points before the lizards appear :D

Although the owl thing ... strangely enough, the owl symbol appears quite often in American produced hidden object games. Is it a subliminal lure for users to all start worshipping Moloch? :o

ETA: I was looking at the stupid 'owl' and IE stopped working for no reason! OMG, it's a conspiracy ... the forces of evil are trying to prevent me seeing the truth and logic of this map ... :)

did you already know about Bohemian Grove before i started this thread? NO

i am simply spreading the truth !

is it a cause of concern that world leaders are doing these strange things?

well for me it is a great cause of concern for others may be not.

the fact that some one did manage to break in and film the secretive event is great Journalism depite it being ignorned by all the mainstream media )

You are trying to spin these Satanic Rituals as a little bit of fun, corporate bonding etc

ok i will accept that , but why the intense secrecy ?

With all the love in the world, have you SEEN your responses?

That's why I'd want to keep it all secret!

Archived