Why do some people take part in satanic rituals?

H

I haven't watched the whole 1hr plus footage THAT WAS PUT TOGETHER AND EDITED BY ALEX JONES (a known conspiracy theorist) for his own gain, no.

Just CLAIMING that something is fact doesn't MAKE it fact. You still haven't provided any factual evidence of any of this.

You think the bible is a historical document?

let me get this straight

1, you want to comment on this Ritual but refuse to watch the ONLY available footage cuz you dont like the guy who filmed it?!

were are you getting your info from to defend this "mock"* human sacrifice role play (as you like to call it ?)

and yes this is what is evident and what i am saying

the effigy is that of a child's corpse! FACT!

not a wooden type man figure as some of your pals pointed out!

With all the love in the world, have you SEEN your responses?

That's why I'd want to keep it all secret!

let me get this straight!

its ok to scrutinize intensely the public and private lives of presidents !

but when they are at the Bohemian Grove that scrutiny is off limits?

is that what you are saying?

did you already know about Bohemian Grove before i started this thread? NO

did I already know about Bohemian Grove before you started this thread? Admittedly, No...

Do I NOW know anything about Bohemian Grove now you started this thread? Again, No...

Very good.

And for that reason, I'm out.

ok , thank you kindly for your input into this subject,

please let me know if you can find any other sources of information and documented facts about the activities going on down the grove,

peace

did you already know about Bohemian Grove before i started this thread? NO
ermm - YES! I thought everyone knew about it? You're a bit late to the table, my dear and making yourself look a little silly in the process.

All world leaders and important people who want to feel that they're in with the in crowd get invited there sooner or later. Tony Blair went there at least once, iirc. And he's a good Catholic boy these days :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's just a boys club ... like fight club ... and the first rule of fight club is ....?? :D

ETA: see my disclaimer in post # 172. And before you start, I haven't just had a visit from the men in black ;)

did I already know about Bohemian Grove before you started this thread? Admittedly, No...

Do I NOW know anything about Bohemian Grove now you started this thread? Again, No...

haha

not much info on the activies apart from

1. the "hated" alex jones undercover footage

2. David Gregan interview about the Grove

3, Nixon recordings about the place and people

and various photos showing past presidents .

ermm - YES! I thought everyone knew about it? You're a bit late to the table, my dear and making yourself look a little silly in the process.

All world leaders and important people who want to feel that they're in with the in crowd get invited there sooner or later. Tony Blair went there at least once, iirc. And he's a good Catholic boy these days :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's just a boys club ... like fight club ... and the first rule of fight club is ....?? :D

your very interested in this subject rubes

*slowly backs away before her head spins round and projectile vomits on mi shoes*

not even gonna mention where the crucifix is :o

errrm yes?

you sure dear , as your earlier posts suggested that you never heard of any one worshiping owls!

?

i was not aware blair was a member, can i see the source?

Archived