Why do some people take part in satanic rituals?

while it may not be many people's idea of a good night out, i can't see what harm it's doing.

just what is your issue with this?

is it that they haven't invited you?

LOL. Isn't it interesting how it's morphed from 'mock' ritual to actual human sacrifice.

Give it another few pages and they'll be consorting with demons and molesting traffic wardens (oh, the horror).

the issue is qutite simple

a secretive group made up of industry tycoons and nearly very single american president takes part in a human sacrifice ritual , ( proof given by the vid )

arguments for the group have been:

1. they are only play acting

2, it is corporate bonding

3. its not a effigy of a child they burning but a wooden man! (

3, people are allowed to do what they want in private ( even if they are presidents? )

4. these people have stressfull jobs

No, counting to four is a simple issue.

I'd recommend to avoid watching 1970's horror films late at night, and to stop worrying.

how do you know it's not?

The reason I know they are not related is because one is a privatly owned cafe on Chesterfield road

And the other is a privatly owned part of the california red wood forest were a group of individuals including all republican presidents meet to have fun and perform human sacfrice role play to moloch .

while it may not be many people's idea of a good night out, i can't see what harm it's doing.

just what is your issue with this?

is it that they haven't invited you?

Your absolutely right ! Why should I be bothered that American presidents amoung other people are worshipping a ancient demon God , moloch . ?

It does sound fun re-acting ancient child sacrifices !

LOL. Isn't it interesting how it's morphed from 'mock' ritual to actual human sacrifice.

Give it another few pages and they'll be consorting with demons and molesting traffic wardens (oh, the horror).

Mock child sacrifice as the only video of the event could not verify what was inside the White bound human effigy !

Real as ancient People Realy did offer the burning of children as a form of Whorship for moloch , ( source all bibles and other historical documents !

Mock child sacrifice as the only video of the event could not verify what was inside the White bound human effigy !

Real as ancient People Realy did offer the burning of children as a form of Whorship for moloch , ( source all bibles and other historical documents !

No, counting to four is a simple issue.

I'd recommend to avoid watching 1970's horror films late at night, and to stop worrying.

I thought you could not quite continue due to a number of issues being discussed earlier !

Now the typo !

Must be Realy hard for you to concentrate on this thread and not not being able to add anthing meaningfull to the board!?

I can't believe people are still attacking truthlogic for having concerns about the 'cremation of care' ceremony.

Or rather i can believe it going on the number of evil people there are on this forum.

well done truthlogic for your persistance,keep up the resistance (it's my new rap)

The reason I know they are not related is because one is a privatly owned cafe on Chesterfield road

And the other is a privatly owned part of the california red wood forest were a group of individuals including all republican presidents meet to have fun and perform human sacfrice role play to moloch .

they are both privately owned,

who knows who really owns them...............

Archived