Why do some people take part in satanic rituals?

Your absolutely right ! Why should I be bothered that American presidents amoung other people are worshipping a ancient demon God , moloch . ?

It does sound fun re-acting ancient child sacrifices !

What an utterly preposterous response! I can't see any way to move this thread forward with that kind of response.

It's tragically clear your universe involves demons, corruption and a whole slew of imaginary delusions based on a handful of capricious decisions.

Oh, and judging others without any kind of evidence...

I find it truly tragic that one would judge another so openly without walking in their shoes...

What is it called when people make inconsequential posts on internet forums in order to cover up someone else's post?

Hey Grahame, do you think that a belief in Moloch is an acceptable lifestyle choice?

I think everyone should be allowed to believe in whatever they wish that brings them the most comfort!

Hey Grahame, do you think that a belief in Moloch is an acceptable lifestyle choice?

i'm not sure that we've ascertained that any of the participants in this event actually do profess to a belief in moloch.

there seems to be very little information about what a belief in moloch actually entails and, assuming he has some sort of existence, what he would actually do for his believers

i'm not sure that we've ascertained that any of the participants in this event actually do profess to a belief in moloch.

there seems to be very little information about what a belief in moloch actually entails and, assuming he has some sort of existence, what he would actually do for his believers

Don't get me wrong; I don't believe there's even a hint of belief or religion here. What there is, is an awful lot of judgements being made about, as you've said, painfully little actual evidence.

Archived